Monday, August 02, 2004

What a glorious day that will be!!!

"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, not crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
Revelation 21:4

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affiction, which is but for a moments, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory."
2 Corinthians 4:16-17


I thank my Lord for the gift that was given to me that I may have this promise. I thank my Lord that I have friends that can encourage me, and that I, in return, can encourage them. I am thankful that I can learn from the things that I have to go through, and that my God can make good come from it!! I love how God takes care of me...for example, this youth rally, and my friends being here, came just when I was about to not have to strenght to keep standing...they helped build me back up just by being there!! And that is just ONE example of how God takes care of me!! and that makes me happy!!! :)

0 comments: