Friday, August 20, 2004

It's Friday!!!--haha--wait--I still had a class!!

Yep... Just call me spoiled...last year ruined me...no Friday classes were incredible...an extra day of fun and relaxation...an extra day home (for those weekends that I choose to take a roadtrip)..those days are gone for this semster...I have--- a Biology Lab.

But it really isn't going to be that bad and I am just going to have to work really hard..I can do it--I had better do it that is. Anyway...one might think that this would cause my day to start off badly...but it didn't. I have had a pretty good day!!

I went to Goodwill and bought a bookshelf for my dorm...I am obsessed with it! It is really neat!! Full of stuff already- of course.

I really don't have much to say, but I wanted to go ahead and write something so that my mommy wouldn't be too worried about me. :) Love my fam!!!!
Well, I'm sure I will have more to say soon, but in the mean time-

Smile-have a great day-and keep your chin up!! :)

0 comments: