Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Classes went surprisingly well...

Yeah...I couldn't believe it either...EVEN Biology was good. I have developed some good study habits for in the classroom...(Ok--2 things about that statement--1. It made me sound like such a nerd!! 2. It's about time I learn some good study habits...wouldn't you think?? hehe) Well, that class really was good...I am going to have to work REALLY hard and pay attention EVERY day..but I can do it. No big. Computer Apps was actually good too. I really like my teacher. She is interesting and really nice, so I think that that is going to be a good class! Again, becasue I am so computer illiterate (Miller would agree...) I am going to have to work hard in that class...but I think I am already catching on...

Great Books...ahhh...a paragraph of it's own...I was prepared today...I had read, I had a question, I was active in the discussion..I was impressed with myself. For real.
I really like the book we are reading...in a weird way...It's kinda like a blog from a long time ago (well and from a REALLY intelligent man...anyway)
It had many though provoking ideas that I found related to me and my current mindset on certain situations...might get all philosophical on ya'll, but not tonight....I'll save that one for later.

haha...love me some funny converstation I am in right now...wow...lol....

0 comments: