Monday, August 16, 2004

Deep in thought.....

Yeah...so, here I am, sitting at my computer...so very deep in thought...I am just going to start typing right now...

Satan can be so sneaky in his methods....he can bring back all my frustrations from this summer in just one phone call, and one comment....and all of my confidence in certain situtions...my confidence in God...just starts to spiral downwards...BUT, thankfully, through these trying times, I have grown in my faith and in my confidence in the Lord. And when my faith starts to spiral...it doesn't get too far. I am confident that God will take care of the situation at Central. My family is in God's hands, and regardless of what happens...that will never change!!!! ANd it brings so much joy to my heart to be able to say that with undimming assurance!!!! PRAISE THE LORD! That's all I have to say!

As far as other situations....He's got those in His hands too, and what He wants for me, will happen, and that's all I need to know, and that's what I have to keep reminding myself. Well, once again, my girls have come through, and I am going out with them to get my mind off of the things that are trying to discourage me....until later....love you all!

0 comments: