Wednesday, August 25, 2004

The Funniest Lunch EVER

It started off as any normal lunch day in the cafe (well...not exactly.. ;), but basically)...we were all just sittin around the table...eating...well, everyone pretty much gets done with their meal, but some of us decide that we aren't ready to leave yet...soooo...we decide to see how many different people we can have sit with us...FUNNY stuff....to make a long story short...Chad and I ended up being the only ones to stick it out, and we ate with 21 people total!! haha, we were in the cafe for nearly 2 hours...good fun.....This lunch will go down in history as the funniest lunch of a lifetime.....good times....

I actually have a lot more I could write about...BUT, I need to get more sleep...so I am going to actually go to bed after I read a few more pages in my book...goodnight

0 comments: