Saturday, August 21, 2004

This Weekend....

Well, Kimberly, Matt's girlfriend, got here last night..she is staying in my room this weekend, so we are all having a lot of fun. It's been kinda rainy today, yesterday it was too. Ashley, Carie, Katie and I were going to go to the cool amplitheater and watch Grease outside last night, but it rained-really hard- so we went shopping instead. I am officially on SHOPPING PROBATION!! hehe...I got some really cute stuff and it was all on sale..so I am happy with my purchases...but my bank account isn't smiling right now...anyways...I have put myself on extreme probation until my job starts and money begins to flow in my direction once more. That may be a while...oh well...

Tonight is the Biscuits game...if it doesn't get rained out...hopefully that won't be the case...it gets kinda long sometimes at those games...but if you are with friends, then it's really fun! :)

Oh-another happy thought- tomorrow morning I am wearing a skirt that I bought last night...I am so excited because it is a couple sizes smaller than I am used to buying...good good good stuff I tell you!!! anyway...enough about clothes..there just isn't much to write today cause not much has been happening...but that's cool, I do need to do some reading for class so got to get to that.

0 comments: