Monday, June 28, 2004

Just another Manic Monday....

...I love that song!! Call me crazy, but 80s songs are some of the best!!!

So today I was Miss. Workin Girl. I made my way to the library...did a lot of shelving books...fun fun...then it was back to the house for food, clothing change, a short chat online, and out to Chattown for the Portrait Studio....and then...there was nothing to do. I wasted 5 hours sitting around. We didn't have a single appointment tonight...I did everything that I could find to do...and then I just read. The Screwtape Letters, by C.S. Lewis, is a pretty awesome book!!! And to top off the evening, after work I got to go to a devo tonight...wonderful day I would say..work or no work...It felt like play!!! Wow... and that is my cue to leave...Goodnight.

0 comments: