Thursday, June 24, 2004

I was just thinkin....

You know...I can be a very impatient person. And it's weird, because with some things....I am the most kind and patient person ever-like when I am at work, taking pictures... that is really stressful, and people always tell me, you are so patient..how do you do it? And thinking about it, I am very patient with people usually, which is good I suppose...but I am so impatient with stuff. One minor example- I always HAVE to get one-hour photos...I just can't wait for my pictures to be sent off and come back. It takes- what?- 3 days? Sheesh...The major examples are now beginning to be pushed to the forefront of my mind now. How about the fact that sometimes I get so impatient with God (major big time no-no). It's like I ask God to do things on MY terms and on MY time schedule. And I get frustrated when it doesn't work out the way I want it to. You would think that after all these years, and all the things that God has done for me, and all the things that He made to work out in ways that I never imagined...you would think that I would be able to let go and just give it all to GOd. You would think that I would automatically let Him take over...I mean He IS the one that will be able to do the best job...But for some reason, the human side of me always pushes God out of the drivers seat...don't get me wrong...I keep in the passengers seat--but is that not just as dumb!!! It's like I think- here God, let me take over, I can get us there so much faster with this short-cut, let me drive.
That is most definitely one of the many things that I need to work on...Prayers for that would be wonderful! Well, thanks for listening to me... Hope you all have an excellent day!!

0 comments: