Thursday, July 15, 2004

Well...here I am...

...in Montgomery..made it in one piece...people liked my haircut!...I now have a roommate...I am so excited because she is soooo awesome and I know this even though I d0n't even know her yet!! It is good to be here...
        ..the trip was kinda interesting...2 traffic jams...severe weather...me almost dying in that severe weather while stuck in a Cracker Barrel...rescued by Stevo's parent...what a relief!!! AND FINALLY MAKING IT TO MY DESTINATION!!! hahaha  All in all...it was a good trip and now I am happily hangin out with my friends! I love it here!! Yay!!!
  ...anyway...while in Albertville I had the oportunity to meet Michelle's awesome youth group! They are so great! They are going on a mission trip to Michigan and I want to go soooooo bad..but I have to work...blah...but hey- I will be going back to visit and hang out!! For sure!! Such awesome people...
     ...and now I am going to have to end this lovely blog entry to go to thee movies with my friends!! YAY!!! more later.....out
 

0 comments: