Sunday, July 18, 2004

Home again...home again....

        So I had myself a wonderful time in Montgomery!! I got to spend a lot of time with Jessie, Ashley, and the other Seneca girls (luv em!)...I also got to hang out with several other wonderful friends! I wish I could have seen more people and maybe seen some people more...but it was still WONDEFUL! I can not wait to get back to school! I really can not wait! I think I had forgotten just how much I missed it...it took being there to bring everything back fully...and now I don't think 3 weeks can go by fast enough!!
       I know that this is going to be a great year! Hopefully there will be some fun new adventures for Jenna...who knows what all is in store for me this year...*winkwink*
 
      One bad thing though...I got home today and found out that my mom had been in the hospital and my fam didn't tell me till I got home...they didn't want to me to get in a reck trying to get home or something...I wish that they had told me...but anyway...the Dr. thinks she has kidney stones. I feel so bad for my mommy!! I would love it if you all could keep her in your prayers!!

0 comments: