Sunday, July 25, 2004

I am exhausted....

I am exhausted: physically, from work and all of the stress; spiritually, from fighting to keep myself spiritually alive...from fighting to get up everytime satan finds a way to knock me back down over and over and over again with discouragement; emotionally drained....I just need a big boost and I think getting away and back to school with my friends will help, I mean...I need something!!! Cause I am TIRED of all of this....I want to have my happiness back..I still have my joy, don't get me wrong, but I am just not as happy as I usually am, and i miss it! 
           I will make it...I will....I am going to be ok, this is just a hard time, I will be fine soon, and I don't doubt that one bit, but it sure is hard right now...pray for me...

0 comments: