Saturday, July 10, 2004

And now I really just don't know what to say...

...have you ever had so many things come at you all at once...from all directions...all so shocking, so startling, so frustrating, so confusing, and so...annoying....
...and you really just don't know what to think...what to say...
and it's not like they are all related to the same thing... it's like..stuff in every aspect of your life going crazy...
...well, I guess that's where I am right now...stuck in the land of not knowing how to handle this and how to deal with that and what's going to happen here and how you are going to end up there...
...kinda definitely bites...
but things will get better.... 2 Corinthians 4..I just need to read that...remind myself that God is in control, I am holding His hand, and He will lead me through all of this...
...one thing is for sure...I am holding
on to His hand very tightly...

1 comments:

jenna said...

well...here I am, commenting on my own blog..but really I am commenting on my dear cuz's comment for me...Rach, thank you so much...I love you more than you know, and I appreciate you soooo much!! Thanks Apak!!! ;)