Tuesday, January 26, 2010

meditative chewing...

Not too long ago, one of my dear friends, Annie, asked me to join her and 2 other girls in an exciting little adventure that we call chew*.


4 girls.
From 4 different places.
With 4 different stories.
Coming together once a month (via internet) to experience community with one other through discussion.

Searching for truth.
Eager to be stretched.
Open to what we might discover.

*chew: to meditate on; consider deliberately.

You can join us in our discussion by going to our blog, listening to our discussion (it's similar to a podcast), and leaving comments with your input. Check it out!
We'd love for you to be a part of our community!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've included a link on my "Site of the Day" Link on my blog. I listened yesterday at my desk! Keep it up! I love it!!!!!

jenna said...

Thanks Ashley!! Love you!! :)