Thursday, September 10, 2009

i have never wanted a clock this bad...

(featured at this lovely etsy shop)

Just look at it.
Isn't it a beauty?
Can't you picture it in my office... 
vaguely telling me the time.
(ha)

So modern.
So simple.
Such a lovely shade of yellow.

And $32.
I want this bad.
But I just don't know if I can bring myself to it..

It's 8 1/2" x 8 1/2".
Is it worth it?

(By the way, I am nearing the end of my office makeover! Be excited! Maybe you guys will get to see it soon!)

3 comments:

Annie said...

IT'S WORTH IT! Seriously, what a great clock! And you can use it in your home long after you've moved on from this office... Right?

Jessica said...

vaguely telling me the time...i love it! who doesn't want a clock that vaguely tells them the time? it took me forever to figure out how to tell the correct time on my watch! it's the price we pay for fashion!

jenna said...

Okay girls.... I think I am doing it. Here goes nothing!