Wednesday, August 19, 2009

today i will...

... be positive in the way I see things. Even in the things that appear to be negative, I will look on the bright side. I will seek out the silver lining

... give God the glory. In all I do, I will point to Him. Without Him, I couldn't do anything. He is the one that is at work in me, and He is the one working through me. All the glory belongs to Him.

... keep my eyes open. I want to see what is really going on around me, not just my immediate perception of things. So I will keep my eyes open. See from a point of view outside of myself. Keep a heavenly perspective

... smile more. 

... love without boundaries. Keep the walls down. Let my heart overflow with the love I experience in Christ.

,,, work diligently. Be efficient in how I use my time. Have passion for the work I am doing, knowing that the effects of my words and actions can go further than I will ever know..,

"Teach me your way, O LORD,
that I may walk in your truth;
unite my heart to fear your name.
I give thanks to you, O LORD my God,
with my whole heart,
and I will glorify your name forever."
Psalm 86:11-12

0 comments: