Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Other things I'm dreaming of...

Oh yes... the perfect house....

No, I am not really in a place where I can buy a house right now, but a girl can dream!!
 I inspected this house last year (in my days as a home inspecting assistant), 
and I fell in love with it.

In the country..... lots of land, autumn tress.... cute white house... 

Oh! - and inside the house! The interior was amazing!! Beautiful wood floors, a huge kitchen with lots of windows... The way the house was decorated was inspiring, and I left with my spirits lifted from just being inside. 
   The daydreamer within was quite active. Such a lovely house....


There are a few houses on my drive to and from work that I really like. If they were for sale, I would 
1) hope that I could afford it, 
2) hope that the inside would not be surprisingly horrible, and 
3) have no clue what the next step to take would be. Haha.

I have a lot to learn.

For now, I will continue to enjoy the home I have made for myself in my lovely apartment,
continue to find ways to pay off my student loan debt faster, 
and then begin saving up money for the whole home buying thing.
All in good time....

Sidenote: I am really enjoying my life right now, so really-- no rush. :)

5 comments:

jenna said...

This was my attempt of a "cute" blog entry. Why can't I make mine as cute as some of these other blogs I see?! HELP! :)

Annie said...

Before I read this comment, I honestly (promise!) thought this looked like those posts I see on other blogs! Really! I love how you highlighted all of the words and such. Plus: love the house!

jenna said...

Aww... Thanks! That is encouraging! (It took me forever!! haha!) I am making progress!

Hey-- random thought. Sometime after you get settled into married life, let's get on the phone and talk through some girls retreat topic ideas. I am going to be trying to brainstorm for that in the meantime. :)

Sunny said...

What a beautiful house! I still keep a magazine with this house plan in it that I would call my dream home. I fell in love with it in college and still keep it with me!

jenna said...

That's so cool! You'll have to show me your dream house sometime!!

I haven't found my EXACT dream house, but I have seen a lot of houses (this one pictured included) that have some of the characteristics of what I think my dream house will be. (huh... seems like that's the case with my "dream guy" too. HA)