Thursday, November 25, 2004

Yes...I am writing again....this soon....

....yeah.....
I am at home for Thanksgiving--which is today--and I have had a lot going on. I am only on my 3rd of 9 Biology lab Reports to do by Sunday. AHHHH!!!! I am kinda stressin on that. I also would like to go ahead and write my Great Books Paper...doubt that will happen. I did do my Psycology Geneogram last night. Yay.

I have something else that I really need to---HAVE to do while I am home. I really need to talk to Grandpa. I really have to do it....God has just put this sense of urgency on my heart. I need to try to plant a seed, I need to try..... Praying about that..... hardcore....

I have really been going through some housecleaning of the heart. For the past week or so, I have just been realizing some serious things about myself that need to change. I am working on it, but I know that I will never ever be able to fix any of it myself. I really am realizing just how incredibly blessed we are that Christ died to give us the gift of grace. Without that....I would be a lost cause. I can not be what I am called to be. I will never fully be that. But His grace is sufficent for me. It takes me and all my weakness and makes me useful. He takes the wretched, ugly, being that I am.....and He makes me His precious child. He actually wants me, a sinner, to be His very own child. His daughter. I don't deserve it at all, and this I have only recently fully realized. And that will get a person thinking......

I am thankful for the way God leads me with His providential hand. He has put people in my path....Laurel, Carie, Brittany, Katie, Kyle, Will, Otis, Matt, and oh sooooo many more...I am so thankful for them and I miss them a lot while I am at home this week.

I am thankful for my wonderful family. I am sooooooooooo lucky. I have a great, loving family that strives to serve the Lord. I am thankful that I was able to be raised in this home.

I am thankful for opportunities that God has and will open up for me.

I pray about those things right now....I pray that I will see these opportunities....I pray for my future and I am thankful that I can be assured that my future will be good just because God is going to be the one preparing it.

I could go on.....but I need to finish a paper...... I love you all and I am very thankful that you are each in my life! Happy Thanksgiving~!

0 comments: