Sunday, November 14, 2004

Now it SERIOUSLY has been FOREVER since I've written in here!

Yeah...sorry guys....no body probably EVER reads this anymore cause I never write in it......

It is one week till thanksgiving break....excited about going home...then one week then finals then Christmas.....then semester #2 (minus a roommate) ((this makes me happy because I will love the space and quiet area!)) hehehe

How time flies and things change and man oh man....crazy stuff I tell you.......

I currently frequent the "Spot", go hot tub hoppin, Waffle House is our new home, in the Chorus...going to California in the Spring with that and Honduras in January for a mission trip.
Praying for perhaps an internship at a church this summer....also praying for my future....and all that that entails.... yeah.... anyways......

A lot going on---busy all the time--but anyways....more later... how much later...who knows....

0 comments: