Monday, September 06, 2004

The last night....

...well, the last night of the fun weekend! Sundays are always good days, I accidentally overslept and was a little late for Sunday School, but I made it, so it's all good. After church, me, Chad, Wes, and Addison went out to eat at LaBamba...made for an....interesting lunch, and that is all I will say about that one. After lunch we watched a movie and then I hung out with the girls before church. After church some of us went to Arbys and that was great because I hadn't had Arbys in FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need my job to start soon, because I NEED money!!

After Arbys we went to WalMart, and then we went "pool hopping"...what is that?? Oh, we just went swimming at 3 different pools....haha, it was really an interesting night. After swimming Brittany and I were treated to the BIG size Icee and we ended up swinging on the gazebo swing for a long time.

SO now I am in my room at 3:15, I woke up an hour ago, and I am HUNGRY!!! I need food! haha...I also need to study and do homework, so I suppose I will go do that now. :)

0 comments: