Monday, December 11, 2006

One down...one to go...

One down, one to go...

Today: I took my Biblical Interpretation final and then finished/turned in my Vocational Christian Ministry final.

Tomorrow: I have a Great Books V paper due-- Wait... I was responsible and turned it in a WEEK in advance. Yes, I am excited about this major step towards overcoming the snares of procrastination.

Currently: I am trying to complete my research proposal. It is due Wednesday. Yes, we've been working on this since mid-terms. Yes, I slacked off in this area, so it is my fault this is last minute... I can't overcome procrastination all the time.. baby steps. :)

Thursday: My last final final. It isn't going to be too big of a deal.. Studies in the English Language.

Well, this week completes the first semester of my last year... one down, one to go.... Craziness. Well, I am going to get back to my research proposal. I know this blog isn't very interesting, but it had been a few months, so I decided to write something. :)

0 comments: